The New York Rangers (20-14-2) hosted the New York Islanders (9-18-6) at MSG tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM206Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 14-12-2, 2.47 gaa, .918 sv%, 5 so.
Dwayne Roloson - 5-12-1, 2.38 gaa, .920 sv%, 0 so Opponent Notes:
- The Islanders are 4-0-1 in their last five.
- Dwayne Roloson has won three straight with a 0.98 gaa.
- Blake Comeau has 10 goals and six assists in his last 16 games vs. the Rangers.
- Former Ranger P.A. Parenteau has 7g, 13a in 32 games this season.
- D James Wisniewski had a power-play goal and an assist Sunday, moving him into a four-way tie with forwards P.A. Parenteau, John Tavares and Blake Comeau for the team scoring lead with 20 points.
- RW Kyle Okposo (right shoulder surgery) had a torn labrum repaired Oct. 1, but he's back skating and hopes to return in early January.
- John Tavares has 10g, 10a in 30 games this season.2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 11 Rangers 4, Islanders 6 at Uniondale
Dec. 2 Rangers 6, Islanders 5 at Uniondale
Dec. 3 Rangers 2, Islanders 0 at MSG
Dec. 27 Rangers vs. Islanders at MSG
March 15 Rangers vs. Islanders at MSG
March 31 Rangers vs. Islanders at Uniondale
NYI Point Blank
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at