The New York Rangers (23-15-3) visit the Dallas Stars (24-13-4) at American Airlines Center tonight starting at 8:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
MSG Plus; Radio:
970AM The Apple, XM207Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 17-12-3, 2.34 gaa, .923 sv%, 5 so.
Kari Lehtonen - 17-10-4, 2.64 gaa, .914 sv%, 0 so Opponent Notes:
- The Stars are in first place in the Pacific Division.
- The Stars defeated the Rangers 10-2 in the Blueshirts last visit to Dallas on February 6, 2009.
- Dallas has lost four straight home games.
- The Stars are 5 for 9 with the man-advantage over the last three games.
- Dallas reacquired New Jersey captain Jamie Langenbrunner today for a conditional third-round draft pick.
- Mike Ribeiro
has five points in the last four games.
- Dallas is 18-2-0 when scoring the game's first goal.
- Brad Richards, who the Rangers are rumored to be interested in, leads the Stars in goals (18), assists (29) and points (47).
2010-11 Season Series:
Jan. 7 Rangers vs. Stars at Dallas
Defending Big D
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at