Update, 7:22 p.m.:
Marty Biron will start in net for the Rangers.Original Post:
The New York Rangers (24-15-3) visit the St. Louis Blues (20-13-6) at the Scottrade Center tonight starting at 8:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM209Probable Lines:
Martin Biron - 6-3-0, 2.39 gaa, .915 sv%, 0 so.
Jaroslav Halak - 15-11-4, 2.51 gaa, .911 sv%, 4 so Opponent Notes:
- The Blues have a four game winning streak against the Rangers, however, they are winless in their last two overall (0-1-1).
- Jaroslav Halak has won four of his last five starts against the Rangers, compiling a 2.78 goals-against average with one shutout.
- Alex Steen has scored a goal in three consecutive games, giving him 10 goals and seven assists in his last 17.
- David Backes, St. Louis' leader with 32 points, has four goals and four assists in his last six games.
- LW T.J. Oshie had surgery for a broken left ankle and will be sidelined until late January.
- D Eric Brewer has six goals this season, which is two off his career high.
2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 7 Rangers 0, Blues 2 at MSG
Jan. 8 Rangers vs. Blues at St. LouisOpponent Blog:
St. Louis Game Time
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at