The New York Rangers (33-28-4, 70 pts., 7th in East) host the Minnesota Wild (33-25-6, 72 pts., 11th in West) at MSG tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM208Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 25-22-4, 2.34 gaa, .921 sv%, 8 so.
Jose Theodore - 11-8-2, 2.63 gaa, .919 sv%, 1 so.Opponent Notes:
- The Wild are 3-5-1 over their last nine contests.
- Kyle Brodziak has 16 points in the last 17 games (4g, 12a).
- Martin Havlat has four goals and three assists over the last seven games.
- Andrew Brunette has no goals and one assist in the last six games.
- Mikko Koivu (broken finger) was injured Feb. 18 and is expected to miss a minimum of three weeks.
- Former Rangers fan favorite Jed Ortmeyer was recalled by the Wild on Tuesday and was held held scoreless against the Islanders last night.
- Another former Ranger Matt Cullen has 12g, 24a on the season.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 20 Rangers 5, Wild 2 at Minnesota
March 3 Rangers vs. Wild at MSGOpponent Blog:
The State of Hockey News
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at