The New York Rangers visit the Washington Capitals in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series at the Verizon Center starting at 7:30 p.m. Washington leads the series 1-0. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
MSG Plus; Radio:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM 206 Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 0-1, 1.53 gaa, .940 sv%, 0 so.
Michal Neuvirth - 1-0, 0.77 gaa, .960 sv%, 0 so. Opponent Notes:
- The Capitals blocked 32 shots in Game 1, the most they've had in 29 playoff games under coach Bruce Boudreau.
- Michal Neuvirth had to make only 24 saves in his NHL playoff debut.
- Both Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin's Game 1 goals were their first against the Rangers this season.
- The Capitals won 62.5% of the faceoffs in their defensive end in Game 1.Eastern Quarterfinal Series Schedule:
April 13 Rangers 1, Capitals 2 (OT) at Washington
April 15 Rangers at Washington, 7:30 p.m.
April 17 Rangers vs. Washington, 3 p.m.
April 20 Rangers vs. Washington, 7 p.m.
April 23 Rangers at Washington, 3 p.m.*
April 25 Rangers vs. Washington, TBD*
April 27 Rangers at Washington, TBD*
* -- if necessaryOpponent Blog:
Rock the Red
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at