The New York Rangers (31-24-4) visit the New Jersey Devils (23-30-4) at the Prudential Center tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM205Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 23-18-4, 2.39 gaa, .920 sv%, 7 so.
Johan Hedberg - 10-10-2, 2.63 gaa, .905 sv%, 1 so Opponent Notes:
- The Devils have won five straight and are 13-1-2 in their last 16 games.
- Ilya Kovalchuk has an eight game scoring streak (6g, 4a).
- Johan Hedberg is undefeated with a 1.46 goals-against average in four starts since Martin Brodeur injured his knee on Feb. 6. Hedberg is 11-5-2 with a 2.17 lifetime GAA versus the Rangers.
- New Jersey has allowed 30 goals, 1.88 per game, during their 16-game run.
- Travis Zajac has two goals and six assists in the last eight games.
- Brian Rolston, who has twice been put on waivers by the Devils this season, has 16 points (7g 9a) in the last 16 games.
- Patrik Elias has a three-game points streak, with a goal and three assists.
- D Anton Volchenkov will return to the Devils lineup tonight after serving a three game suspension.
- Zach Parise (knee surgery) won't skate until March and could be gone for the season.
- Martin Brodeur (knee) was actived today but will serve as Hedberg's backup tonight.2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 24 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at MSG
Nov. 5 Rangers 3, Devils 0 at New Jersey
Dec. 29 Rangers 3, Devils 1 at New Jersey
Feb. 3 Rangers 2, Devils 3 at MSG
Feb. 18 Rangers vs. Devils at New Jersey
April 9 Rangers vs. Devils at MSGOpponent Blog:
Running With The Devils
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at