The New York Rangers (35-29-4, 74 pts., 7th in East) visit the Anaheim Ducks (35-26-5, 75 pts., 11th in West) at the Honda Center tonight starting at 10:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
970AM The AppleProbable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 27-23-4, 2.29 gaa, .922 sv%, 9 so.
Dan Ellis - 3-1-1, 2.31 gaa, .905 sv%, 0 so. (#s with Ducks only)Opponent Notes:
- The Ducks have lost three straight at home to the Rangers.
- Ryan Getzlef has 15 points in the last 11 games.
- Dan Ellis is 1-1-1 with a 3.58 GAA against the Rangers in his career.
- Saku Koivu (strained groin), who has missed six straight games, is a game time decision.
- The Ducks are 3-2-1 on their current seven game home stand.
- LW Brad Winchester has registered 16 hits in the three games since coming to the Ducks from St. Louis.
- G Jonas Hiller (dizziness, lightheadedness) is out indefinitely.2010-11 Season Series:
March 9 Rangers vs. Ducks at AnaheimOpponent Blog:
On the Duck Pond
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at