The New York Rangers (35-30-4, 74 pts., 8th in East) visit the San Jose Sharks (39-22-7, 85 pts., 3rd in West) at HP Pavilion tonight starting at 10:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM 205Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 27-24-4, 2.34 gaa, .921 sv%, 9 so.
Antti Niemi - 26-16-4, 2.41 gaa, .918 sv%, 5 so. Opponent Notes:
- The Sharks have lost just two of their last 10 at home.
- Devin Setoguchi has seven goals in his last nine games.
- Antti Niemi has gone 17-3-2 with three shutouts and a 1.95 goals-against average while starting each of the Sharks' last 23 games.
- Ryane Clowe has seven goals and two shootout winners in the last 10 games.
- Dan Boyle has missed six straight games with an upper-body injury. He has resumed skating and practicing and is listed day-to-day.
- Dany Heatley leads the Sharks with 56 points (22g, 34a), while Patrick Marleau leads in goals (27) and Joe Thornton in assists (40).2010-11 Season Series:
March 12 Rangers vs. Sharks at San JoseOpponent Blog:
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at