The New York Rangers (43-32-5, 91 pts., 8th in East) host the Atlanta Thrashers (33-34-12, 78 pts., 12th in East) at MSG tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM 204 Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 35-26-5, 2.27 gaa, .923 sv%, 11 so.
Ondrej Pavelec - 20-22-9, 2.72 gaa, .914 sv%, 3 so. Opponent Notes:
- The Thrashers are 12-3-3 in the past 18 meetings against the Rangers, including four straight wins at MSG.
- Atlanta's penalty kill is 18-for-19 in the past seven games.
- Toby Enstrom, who leads the Thrashers with 41 assists, is out tonight with a shoulder injury.
- Dustin Byfuglien has just one goal in his last 13 games. He has 20 goals on the season.
- Andrew Ladd leads the Thrashers in goals (27) and points (56).
- Former Ranger Nik Antropov is a -14 this season.
- Blake Wheeler has 7g, 8a in 20 games since being traded to the Thrashers from the Bruins.
- Former Rangers Radek Dvorak, who is day-to-day with a concussion, has just one assist in 13 games since being traded to the Thrashers from the Panthers.2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 27 Rangers 4, Thrashers 6 at MSG
Jan. 22 Rangers 3, Thrashers 2 (SO) at Atlanta
Feb. 11 Rangers 2, Thrashers 3 at Atlanta
April 7 Rangers vs. Thrashers at MSGOpponent Blog:
The Blueland Chronicle
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at