The New York Rangers (41-32-5, 87 pts., 8th in East) visit the Philadelphia Flyers (46-22-10, 102 pts., 2nd in East) at the Wells Fargo Center today starting at 12:30 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM 205 Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 33-26-5, 2.26 gaa, .923 sv%, 11 so.
Sergei Bobrovsky - 28-12-6, 2.49 gaa, .918 sv%, 0 so. Opponent Notes:
- The Flyers have lost five of seven and are 6-7-4 since Feb. 25.
- Philadelphia is 0-2-3 in their last five at home, however, they have beaten the Rangers four straight at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 2-1-1 with a 1.23 goals-against average in his last four.
- The Flyers are 33-8-5 when scoring the first goal.
- Former Ranger Nikolay Zherdev picked up an assist Friday night in his first appearance since March 6. His assist was his first point since Jan. 23.
- Danny Briere (lower body) is out today.
- Another former Ranger Jody Shelley (fractured orbital bone) and Chris Pronger (broken right hand) are both expected to be sidelined until mid-April.
- Claude Giroux leads the team with 72 points (25g, 47a), while Jeff Carter is on top with 36 goals.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 4 Rangers 1, Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Dec. 18 Rangers 1,. Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Jan. 16 Rangers 2 vs. Flyers 3 at MSG
Feb. 20 Rangers 2 vs. Flyers 4 at MSG
March 6 Rangers 7 vs. Flyers 0 at MSG
April 3 Rangers vs. Flyers at PhiladelphiaOpponent Blog:
Flyers Goal Scored By...
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at