The New York Rangers (30-24-4) host the Los Angeles Kings (32-22-3) at MSG today starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM205Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 22-18-4, 2.38 gaa, .921 sv%, 7 so.
Jonathan Bernier - 6-8-1 2.72 gaa, .903 sv%, 1 so Opponent Notes:
- The Kings have gone 10 consecutive games with a point (8-0-2).
- Los Angeles has won four in a row on the road after a 4-3 shoutout win in Columbus last night.
- The Kings have scored at least four goals in three of the last four games.
- Jarret Stoll has two goals in his previous three games.
- D Drew Doughty has goals in two straight games.
- Anze Kopitar leads the Kings with 54 points (17g, 37a), while Justin Williams leads the team in goals with 20.
- The Kings have failed to score a power play goal (0-for-6) nor allow one in the last four games.
- LW Marco Sturm (knee tendinitis) was placed on injured reserve on Jan. 20 and is considered day to day.2010-11 Season Series:
Feb. 17 Rangers vs. Kings at MSGOpponent Blog:
The Royal Half
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at