The New York Rangers (27-19-3) visit the Atlanta Thrashers (23-18-8) at Philips Arena tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
MSG Plus; Radio:
970AM The Apple, XM207Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 20-15-3, 2.26 gaa, .927 sv%, 7 so.
Ondrej Pavelec - 16-11-6, 2.47 gaa, .926 sv%, 2 so Opponent Notes:
- The Thrashers have allowed 28 goals while dropping five of six.
- Ondrej Pavelec has a 4.09 goals-against average in the last six games..
- Dustin Byfuglien has 16 goals and leads Atlanta with 41 points, but failed to notch a point in seven games.
- D Zach Bogosian has been a healthy scratch the last two games and is a -12 on the season.
- Former Ranger Nigel Dawes was recalled to Atlanta for Thursday night's game and got his first point (an assist) of the season. While another former Blueshirt Nik Antropov has 7g, 16a in 43 games this season.
- Freddy Modin (mid-body) has missed the last five games.2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 27 Rangers 4, Thrashers 6 at MSG
Jan. 22 Rangers vs. Thrashers at Atlanta
Feb. 11 Rangers vs. Thrashers at Atlanta
April 7 Rangers vs. Thrashers at MSGhuiOpponent Blog:
Thrashing the Blues
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at