The New York Rangers (29-20-3) host the Pittsburgh Penguins (31-15-4) at MSG tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM207Probable Lines:
Henirk Henirk - 21-16-3, 2.29 gaa, .924 sv%, 7 so.
Marc-Andre Fleury - 23-11-2, 2.19 gaa, .925 sv%, 2 so Opponent Notes:
- Sidney Crosby (concussion) and Evgeni Malkin (knee) will miss tonight's game.
- The Penguins have won four straight at MSG.
- Pittsburgh has won five of six while surrendering nine total goals.
- The Penguins have killed off 22 straight opponent power play chances.
- Chris Conner and Mike Rupp have combined for seven goals during the Penguins four-game win streak at MSG.
- Marc-Andre Fleury is 8-0-1 with a 2.29 goals-against average in his last 10 starts versus the Rangers.
- Max Talbot hasn't scored a goal in 24 games.
- Mark Letestu is out tonight after getting his skate caught in a rut at MSG during the Penguins morning skate.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 15 Rangers 3, Penguins 2 (OT) at Pittsburgh
Nov. 29 Rangers 1, Penguins 3 at MSG
Dec. 15 Rangers 4, Penguins 1 at Pittsburgh
Feb. 1 Rangers vs. Penguins at MSG
Feb. 13 Rangers vs. Penguins at MSG
March 20 Rangers vs. Penguins at PittsburghOpponent Blog:
The Pens Blog
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at