The New York Rangers (31-25-4) host Philadelphia Flyers (38-15-5) at MSG today starting at 12:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM204Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 23-19-4, 2.36 gaa, .921 sv%, 7 so.
Brian Boucher - 14-6-2, 2.27 gaa, .920 sv%, 0 so Opponent Notes:
- Philadelphia has won four straight and six of the last eight meetings against the Rangers, but the Blueshirts have won four of the past six matchups at MSG.
- The Flyers' penalty kill is 44 for 48 (91.7 percent) in their last 13 games.
- Former Ranger Blair Betts, who ended a 44-game drought with a shorthanded goal Friday night, is 64.7 percent (55 for 85) on faceoffs in the last eight games, but may not play today due to injury.
- Another former Blueshirt Nik Zherdev has been a healthy scratch the last four games and the Flyers are actively trying to trade him. Zherdev has 15 goals but his poor defensive play has kept him out of the lineup.
- Mike Richards sat out Friday's game with the flu and is day-to-day.
- Claude Giroux leads the Flyers in assists (33) and points (52), while Danny Briere leads in goals (28).2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 4 Rangers 1, Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Dec. 18 Rangers 1,. Flyers 4 at Philadelphia
Jan. 16 Rangers 2 vs. Flyers 3 at MSG
Feb. 20 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
March 6 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
April 3 Rangers vs. Flyers at PhiladelphiaOpponent Blog:
Flyers Goal Scored By
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at