The New York Rangers (11-9-1) host the Calgary Flames (8-10-1) at MSG starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM205 Probable Lines:
Martin Biron - 4-2-0, 2.33 gaa, .907 sv%, 0 so.
Miikka Kiprusoff - 7-9-1, 2.83 gaa, .904 sv %, 2 so Opponent Notes:
- The Flames have a three game win streak against the Rangers.
- Jarome Iginla has six goals and two assists in the last four contests. Iginla has 10 goals and four assists in his last 10 games against the Rangers.
- Former Ranger Olli Jokinen is serving the last of a three-game suspension for cross-checking Phoenix's Wojtek Wolski around the head and neck Wednesday night.
- This is the first visit to Madison Square Garden for the Flames since Dec. 7, 2008.
- Another former Ranger Ales Kotalik (knee) was hurt Oct. 1 and is on the long-term injury list.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 22 Rangers vs. Flames at MSGOpponent Blog: The 4th Line Blog
...don't forget to talk it up in the open thread in the comments section.
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at