The New York Rangers (17-12-1) visit the Columbus Blue Jackets (15-11-1) at Nationwide Arena tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM207 Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 12-10-1, 2.54 gaa, .917 sv%, 4 so.
Steve Mason - 8-8-1, 3.08 gaa, .906 sv%, 1 so Opponent Notes:
- Columbus is 1-5-1 in their last seven games.
- The Blue Jackets are 3 for 38 with the man advantage over the last seven games, and they’ve allowed opponents to convert on 9 of 17 chances in the last four.
- LW Nikita Filatov was sent down to Springfield of the AHL on Friday. Filatov, with no goals in 23 games, has been playing mostly on the second line despite his struggles.
- Former Ranger Fedor Tyutin (0g, 4a, +1) was scratched for a second straight game Thursday, the first two times he's been scratched in his NHL career. Coach Scott Arniel wants Tyutin to take better care of the puck.
- Rick Nash leads the team with 14g and 21pts.2010-11 Season Series:
Dec. 11 Rangers vs. Blue Jackets at ColumbusOpponent Blog:
Light the Lamp
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at