The New York Rangers (29-23-4) visit the Atlanta Thrashers (24-22-10) at Philips Arena tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
970AM The Apple, XM208Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 21-17-4, 2.35 gaa, .922 sv%, 7 so.
Ondrej Pavelec - 17-15-8, 2.59 gaa, .922 sv%, 3 so Opponent Notes:
- The Thrashers (9th place) are four points behind the seventh place Rangers.
- Atlanta has lost four straight games and are 2-7-4 in their last 13 games.
- Ondrej Pavelec is 0-3-1 with a 4.01 GAA in four starts this month.
- D Tobias Enstrom, who leads the team with 33 assists, returns tonight after missing six contests with a fractured finger.
- D Dustin Byfuglien has just one point (1g) in the last 14 games.
- Atlanta is just 2 for their last 27 on the power play, however, both goals came in their last game on Monday against the Maple Leafs.
- Former Ranger Nik Antropov has 10g, 18a in 50 games this season.2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 27 Rangers 4, Thrashers 6 at MSG
Jan. 22 Rangers 3, Thrashers 2 (SO) at Atlanta
Feb. 11 Rangers vs. Thrashers at Atlanta
April 7 Rangers vs. Thrashers at MSGOpponent Blog:
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at