The New York Rangers (22-14-2) visit the Tampa Bay Lightning (22-11-5) at the St. Pete Times Forum tonight starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM207Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 16-12-2, 2.41 gaa, .921 sv%, 5 so.
Cedrick Desjardins - 1-0-0, 1.00 gaa, .964 sv%, 0 so Opponent Notes:
- Steven Stamkos has a five game goal scoring streak and has 10 goals and six assists in his last 10 games.
- Tampa is 7-1-2 in their last 10 games.
- Cederick Desjardins will be starting for the second straight game tonight. His first two NHL games.
- Steve Downie (high ankle sprain) was hurt Dec. 2, and he hasn't played since.
- Martin St. Louis leads the Lightning with 34 assists.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 24 Rangers 3, Lightning 5 at Tampa
Dec. 23 Rangers 3, Lightning 4 (SO) at MSG
Jan. 1 Rangers vs. Lightning at Tampa
Feb. 27 Rangers vs. Lightning at MSG
Bolts by the Bay
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at