The New York Rangers (22-14-3) visit the Florida Panthers (16-17-2) at the BankAtlantic Center tonight starting at 5:00 p.m. For a preview go to
Rangers Game Notes TV:
970AM The Apple, XM204Probable Lines:
Marty Biron - 6-2-0, 2.43 gaa, .911 sv%, 0 so.
Tomas Vokoun - 14-13-1, 2.52 gaa, .923 sv%, 4 so Opponent Notes:
- Tomas Vokoun is is 7-5-1 with one tie and a 2.41 GAA in 14 starts against the Rangers.
- Stephen Weiss has a team-leading 11 goals and has 12 points in his last 10 games.
- Florida is 5-3-2 in their last 10 games.
- Florida's power play has scored one goal in its past 19 chances.
- Former Ranger Chris Higgins has 5g, 7a in 30 games this season, while another former Blueshirt Radek Dvorak has 5g, 5a in 26 games.2010-11 Season Series:
Nov. 26 Rangers 3, Panthers 0 at Florida
Jan. 2 Rangers vs. Panthers at Florida
Jan. 25 Rangers vs. Panthers at MSG
March 22 Rangers vs. Panthers at MSG
The Rat Trick
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at