The New York Rangers (40-30-4, 84 pts., 7th in East) host the Ottawa Senators (27-37-9, 63 pts., 15th in East) at MSG tonight starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to
. Rangers Game Notes TV:
1050AM ESPN Radio, XM 206Probable Lines:
Henrik Lundqvist - 32-24-4, 2.31 gaa, .922 sv%, 10 so.
Craig Anderson - 6-4-0, 2.98 gaa, .908 sv%, 1 so. (#s with Ottawa only) Opponent Notes:
- The Senators have won nine of their last 15 games.
- Ottawa has allowed just two power-play goals in their last 52 man down opportunities.
- Jason Spezza has four goals and six assists in his last six games.
- Milan Michalek, who is tied for the team lead with 16 goals, has missed 11 straight games with a broken foot but could return tonight.
- Marek Svatos, picked up on waivers from Nashville in February, got his first goal in 13 games with the Senators on Tuesday night.
- D Erik Karlsson has 13 goals and 44 points this season which ties him for the team lead in scoring.
- D Sergei Gonchar is out with a concussion, while RW Daniel Alfredsson has missed 19 consecutive games with a back injury. Both are out indefinitely. 2010-11 Season Series:
Dec. 5 Rangers 1, Senators 3 at MSG
Dec. 9 Rangers 5, Senators 3 at Ottawa
March 4 Rangers 4, Senators 1 at Ottawa
March 24 Rangers vs. Senators at MSGOpponent Blog:
The Sixth Sens
Remember to follow me on Twitter
or e-mail me at