The New York Rangers (21-20-3) visit the Chicago Blackhawks (29-7-9) at the United Center starting at 8:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBCSN Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist- 12-16-3, 2.78 gaa, .906 sv%, 2 so
Corey Crawford - 17-6-5, 2.47 gaa, .910 sv%, 0 so
- Chicago leads the NHL with 167 goals, but has scored two or fewer in three of the last four games.
- The Blackhawks are 6-0-4 in the past 10.
- The Blackhawks are 15-2-6 at home on the season and 11-1-4 in their last 16 at the United Center.
- Jonathan Toews has three goals and 16 assists in his last 14 contests.
- Patrick Sharp has nine goals and three assists in his past seven.
- Patrick Kane has just one point (an assist) in his last four games.
- The Blackhawks have won two straight and three of four against the Rangers.
- Duncan Keith has 17 points (2g, 15a) in the last 13 games.
- Marian Hossa has just one goal in the last nine games.
- Former Ranger Michal Rozsival has been used sparingly by the Blackhawks this season and scored his first goal of the year Sunday night. Rozsival was named to the Czech Olympic team on Monday.
- With Carcillo likely in the lineup, I wonder if we'll see one of these tonight...
2013-14 Season Series:
Jan. 8 Rangers vs. Blackhawks at Chicago
Feb. 27 Rangers vs. Blackhawks at MSG
Ahhh... sounds like I missed a fun one. Workin tonight and just got home. Got some text updates from my brother. I don't know why he doesn't get on the blog. He's been threatening to do it for a couple years now.
Thanks for the win, Gang!
The Chicago Blackhawks receive the third regulation home loss of the season courtesy of the New York Rangers...glad I was wrong
"night peeps DRINKKK...http://i.imgur.com/ZgDAlYO.gif
this was huge. we have a long way to go. man chicago is tough! if this was a 7 game series i think we'd lose in 5. gotta get better. gotta get consistant.
Rangers are 2-0-1 since Carcillo trade. #carcilloeffect
I'm happy it looked like we belonged on the ice with a team like that. Far cry from earlier this year
Wrote it at the beginning of the blog... 3-2 NYR... great prediction. Allso said this means nothing if they can't build on it Friday night. They haven't yet this year. I would go as far to say Friday night is a must win hockey game. It is time to start winning at home!!!
They way NBC was talking after the Hawks tied, I thought we were down by six.
Also notice how they talked about the flyers several times this game? Snider, comcast nbc link there.
Still hate his guts
@adiroma94its not if they cant build on it
you better keep the name
I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN, JOSH!