The New York Rangers (6-8-0) host the Pittsburgh Penguins (11-4-0) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBC Sports Network Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 PM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Del Zotto-J. Moore
Henrik Lundqvist - 4-6-0, 2.57 gaa, .914 sv%, 2 so
Marc-Andre Fleury - 10-2-0, 1.83 gaa, .930 sv%, 1 so
- The Penguins have defeated the Rangers nine out of their last 10 trips to MSG.
- Pittsbugh has won four straight games.
- The Penguins have scored at least three goals in all but two games and have four power-play goals on 15 chances in their last five.
- Marc-Andre Fleury has won six of seven starts against the Rangers with a 1.69 GAA and two shutouts.
- Sidney Crosby has 29 points in his last 17 matchups against the Rangers. Crosby also leads the NHL with 23 points (8g, 15a).
- Evgeni Malkin is scoreless in his last eight games and has just three goals on the season.
- Chris Kunitz is tied with Crosby for the team lead in goals with eight.
- Jussi Jokinen has three points (2g, 1a) in the last three games.
- Brooks Orpik leads the Penguins in hits with 37 and blocked shots with 38.
- Wonder if we're going to be treated to a press conference like this from AV after the game tonight...
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 6 Rangers vs. Penguins at MSG
Dec. 18 Rangers vs. Penguins at MSG
Jan. 3 Rangers vs. Penguins at Pittsburgh
Feb. 7 Rangers vs. Penguins at Pittsburgh
The Pens Blog
We only won by 4 points against the best team in the league? Where are all the "trade everyone" idiots tonight. Like i said last night, lets see what we have against better teams first. In our heads stretch every game into a best of 7 and think if we would have won the series. If we had 6 more against the pens we would win. I like our chances against the ducks too the way we played them last night.
BTW... Evander Kane was scratched :0.... get him the Jets are falling apart... they could use DZ Miller and a first
@johnAMIRANTESrug i'm trying
@Hotfreak thats not me thats a pens blog
@Hotfreak I pray no Hemsky
@johnAMIRANTESrug Past his bedtime
@shoot_the_goalie or was it "Fuck, off to Edmonton." ;)
@Hotfreak is that a prayer?
@KreiderisTheChosenOne seriously. CK has some snarl to his game now. Amazing what confidence can do.
@johnAMIRANTESrug 4 head jobs? Busy night...
@johnAMIRANTESrug fivehead, maybe
@johnAMIRANTESrug FREE ANNOYING JOE!
@johnAMIRANTESrug We need to scrape together $10 so Joe can fill an entire post with his photoshops.
@johnAMIRANTESrug it'll cost me $10