The New York Rangers (12-11-0) visit the Tampa Bay Lightning (14-8-1) at the Tampa Bay Times Forum starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Plus Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130 AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Del Zotto-J. Moore
Henrik Lundqvist - 7-9-0, 2.36 gaa, .921 sv%, 2 so
Ben Bishop - 13-3-1, 2.20 gaa, .926 sv%, 1 so
- Tampa as won five straight on home ice.
- The Lightning just finished a 0-3-1 west coast road trip in which they scored just six goals in those four games.
- Tampa will again be without leading scorer Steven Stamkos who broke his leg on Nov. 11.
- Valtteri Filppula has scored seven of his nine goals at home.
- The Lightning have lost three straight to the Rangers.
- Martin St. Louis has one goal in his last 12 games.
- Alex Killorn has gone pointless in his last three games.
- Victor Hedman has four points (2g, 2a) in his last five games.
- Nikita Kucherov was called up from AHL Syracuse for tonight's game. Kucherov, a 20-year-old Russian, led Syracuse with 13 goals and 24 points in 17 games this season.
- Ben Bishop is 3-0 against the Rangers with a 1.26 goals against average.
- Ryan Malone is out tonight.
- Any chance a Rangers player does this after scoring against the Lightning tonight?...
- Rangers are 2-0 since inception of "Moment of Munn" (H/T to reader Hotfreak)...
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 25 Rangers vs. Lightning at Tampa Bay
Dec. 29 Rangers vs. Lightning at Tampa Bay
Jan. 14 Rangers vs. Lightning at MSG
I'm optimistic too ... it's a relaxed optimism. Mainly I want to enjoy it as best I can, win or lose. We never get to fix everything by next week, or, if we do, it's short-lived. As @AveryYesBettmanNo said earlier: "can't win 'em all." Ain't it the truth? That was kinda ugly, but it's just one of those nights.
And make Zuccarello the tough guy on the 4th line. Tired of seeing Dorsett get his azz kicked by guys 4 feet taller than him.
What is the requirement to be drafted by the Rangers? 3"7 and 115 lbs??
Been saying all along since last year. Start thinking of trading Hank. Grab some top prospects. He ain't winning no cup here. Time to move on. And possibly add Girardi, Del Zotto and Stephan to the mix. That should lure in some high level talent.
FUCK MICHAEL DEL ZOTTO... GOOD BYE... EVEN IF HE ISNT TRADED FALK SHOULD BE INSERTED BACK INTO THE LINEUP
insert comment here...
i petered out on video games after the first Nintendo -- and I only really played Super Mario Bros. and Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf ... mostly the latter
@AG_Blue go to bed!
@AG_Blue from Dugay...immediately.
@Hotfreak Il take a bucket of ketamine to go
@omnishambles I must have been really drunk when you got that footage!
@KreiderisTheChosenOne Pyatt to the rescue
@AnnoyingJoe even when our leading goal scorer has 6 goals in 24 games?
@AnnoyingJoe Uh, yeah, Del Zotto, we're going to have to go and move you to Buffalo for a bag of sno-cones and an ice-scraper. We have some new people coming in and we need the space.
@AnnoyingJoe "we're gonna have to go ahead and play catch-up"
@KreiderisTheChosenOne that i agree with...put BB in the crease
@KreiderisTheChosenOne srsly? even though we can't score, its still better than Sully's non-movement PP
oh, man ... i think i'm gonna sit here on the couch a little longer ... i should go to bed though
Wow! That's exactly what I'm talking about ...
that sounds good :D
you probably won't see the Industry Standard, but it'd be cool if you did. they're a pretty small operation, i don't think they have much distribution of any kind, but maybe.
Sometimes watching the Rangers reminds me of watching wrestling in the 80s ... no idea why, maybe just MSG ... Rangers in the Felt Forum ...
i liked it ... it's been a long time
i've got this local Brooklyn vodka called Industry Standard. i played their rooftop party over the summer and drank more than i should have and found myself remarkably functional the next morning. I guess it's made from beet sugar and I imagine I can almost taste it. It's different, coming from bourbon, but it's clean. I guess rum can be clean too.
So, the Captain's 100 is something special, eh?
is that right? spiced rum, huh? i've had the regular Captain ... is that stuff aged at all?