The New York Rangers (15-12-2) host the Florida Panthers (8-16-6) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (97.8 FM), XM 213
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 13-11-1, 2.23 gaa, .922 sv%, 0 so.
Jacob Markstrom - 2-5-1, 2.97 gaa, .903 sv%, 0 so
- The Panthers won for the first time in seven games on Tuesday against the Hurricanes.
- Rookie Jonathan Huberdeau leads the Panthers in goals (12) and is tied in points (19).
- Shawn Matthias has six goals in his last 10 games.
- Tomas Kopecky has five points (2g, 3a) in the last six games.
- Brian Campbell has points in two straight games (2a), but is a -18 this season.
- Stephen Weiss (wrist) and Kris Versteeg (knee) are both out for the year, while captain Ed Jovanovski remains sidelined after re-aggravating a lower-body injury Saturday. Jose Theodore is also on the IR with a lower body injury.
- Rookie Eric Selleck will serve the first game of his two-game suspension for leaving the bench to instigate a fight against the Carolina Hurricanes in his NHL debut on Tuesday. Based on the results, he probably should have stayed on the bench...
- The Panthers are last in the NHL on the penalty kill with just a 73.4% success rate. They have given up 25 power play goals which is the second most in the league.
2013 Season Series:
March 21 Rangers vs. Panthers at MSG
April 18 Rangers vs. Panthers at MSG
April 23 Rangers vs. Panthers at Florida
Litter Box Cats
No nap for me this time around, but going to get a burger, some fries and a couple beers after the second period turned out to be a sound decision.
anyonen see hanks interview?
where he mentioned that the PK has to be better to win games because the system they play does bring on goals?
i think the players COULD feel stifled by the system.
Well. Guess it's time to trade everyone, fire the coaching staff and start building up from scratch again.
They didn't look bad, lot's of chances, dominated play but this team is baffling. Even when the opponent isn't playing defense and they can walk right in only one goal. Hot goalie but come on! We just need to get over that hump with the passion level but still they played hard and were the better team. With a couple days rest now we can build on this. LGR
Losing is a disease ...
Not to mention Nash is getting a 2 game suspension i would think at least, and we all know our record without him...
Did Gaborik even look where he was shooting there.... right at the player trying to block the shot....
sucks. we can still make the playoffs, but do we want to? trade whoever we can that makes 6 mil+ to get a first rounder.
Thats it, I think its time to call it on the season. And while we are at it, do whatever it takes to get rid of Gaborik and Richards
@IcyCup buehler? buehler?
@JoshKaye No! That's what the evil "Darth Sabre" wants us to do. Break us up but we must unite and bond as one instead - lol
Oh, man... later, brother...
more fun up ahead
and then Richards can start again with his 3 months to get going
@AG_Blue you. read. my. mind.
i was gonna post this.
"get back here hobbs!"
but their name has to be richards or gabby. in that order. its time to bail on richards everyone. hes a stinker.
not crazy about going with all forwards .....
@AnnoyingJoe ...at least for the 2nd half of the game, I started watching when it was already 2-0
this one's good too :