The New York Rangers (10-8-2) host the Philadelphia Flyers (11-11-1) at MSG starting at 7:30 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (FM 98.7), XM 216
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 9-7-1, 2.28 gaa, .919 sv%, 0 so.
Ilya Bryzgalov - 11-9-1, 2.61 gaa, .907 sv%, 1 so
- The Flyers have won three of their last four and five of seven. However, they have lost their last five at MSG.
- Jakub Voracek has six goals and nine assists in eight games. The right wing has five points in his last five games versus the Rangers
- Claude Giroux has 15 points (4g, 11a) in his last 10 games.
- Brayden Schenn has five points (2g, 3a) in his last four games.
- Wayne Simmonds has nine points (5g, 4a) in his last seven games.
- Danny Briere is goalless in six straight.
- Luke Schenn leads the Flyers with 86 hits.
- Scott Hartnell has 1g, 2a in the four games since returning from a broken foot.
- Former Ranger Ruslan Fedotenko has 1g, 5a this season.
- Matt Read (rib-cage) and Andrej Meszaros (shoulder) are out tonight.
- Harry Zolnierczyk will serve the first of his four game suspension tonight, for his illegal hit to the head of Ottawa's Mike Lundin.
2013 Season Series:
Jan. 24 Rangers 1, Flyers 2 at Philadelphia
Jan. 29 Rangers 2, Flyers 1 at MSG
March 5 Rangers vs. Flyers at MSG
March 26 Rangers vs. Flyers at Philadelphia
April 16 Rangers vs. Flyers at Philadelphia
Broad Street Hockey
If you havent seen Haley's post game about what happened with Hartnell, please look it up.... HILARIOUS
missed the game, but i'll take the win
How bad was it on Staal ?
Did Haley fight ?
How did Gaborik do (besides the 1 asst) ?
Love the Captain leading the way once again,
and tonight, Nash follows it up
sounds like a crazy game ... awaiting video clips ...
Please post your links here.
what's john giannone doing? can't he ask someone what the deal is with staal? and maybe let someone know? jeez.
SNY showed an image of him getting hit close up it looks like its the eyebrow still could be serious though
Stepan phenomenal game, hats off for stepping up with Richards out.....
Nash better be called SUPERMAN from now on... 7 3rd period goals.... beast
Hope Staal is okay
They showed it again looks to be above the eye I would say bad cut or orbital bone from the looks of it
@slapshot13j Post it here im sure it was great the guy is a complete goon I love it
@AG_Blue staal, bad. we dont know how bad yet. haley didnt fight. gabby 5 shots and looked better.
@GLENsatherVSglennDANZIG good let him build up confidence, bring him up for a cup run
@IcyCup if he is, its a good sign
@maxrokz sad thing, dont think it was a bad cut.... there would have been some blood on the ice I would have to believe
@maxrokz he said about hartnell hitting him that the guy just must not like him that much... was so funny
@IcyCup -- thanks, man. damn... staal's woes
@slapshot13j I don't agree with keeping here there until the playoffs. But I do agree that they should let him stay there for another 2 weeks to a month and bring him up at the peek of confidence.
@slapshot13j cant go wrong with that. afterall, he and richards are gonna be here forever.
@IcyCup dont know bout Richards, but Nash 100%