The New York Rangers (14-12-2) visit the New Jersey Devils (13-10-6) at the Prudential Center starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (97.8 FM), XM 92
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 12-11-1, 2.24 gaa, .921 sv%, 0 so.
Johan Hedberg - 5-8-3, 2.71 gaa, .888 sv%, 1 so
- The Devils are 3-7-2 in their last 12 games all without Martin Brodeur, who has been out of the line-up with a pinched nerve in his neck. Brodeur returned to practice yesterday and will serve as Hedberg's backup tonight.
- Patrik Elias, who leads the Devils with 27 points (9g, 18a), has four goals in his last seven games.
- Ilya Kovalchuk has seven points (3g, 4a) in his last seven games.
- David Clarkson has just one goal in his last 15 games.
- Devils 2012 #1 pick Stefan Matteau, son of former Ranger Stephane, has 1g, 2a in 17 games.
2013 Season Series:
Feb 5 Rangers 1, Devils 3 at New Jersey
March 19 Rangers vs. Devils at New Jersey
April 21 Rangers vs. Devils at MSG
April 27 Rangers vs. Devils at MSG
Running With the Devils
@AG_Blue Yeah. You can tell he has been doing this media thing for a long time.
@AG_Blue So dreamy.
@AG_Blue yeah its weird but I like it... It's as if he is telling me he is scoring goals for me.
@JoeNYR stop being so positive, slapshot13j will get angry...
@slapshot13j hope he is ok... was it bad?
@ivanricov no idea just read an article, 3 hurricanes defenseman left with injuries. They said it would definitely require stitches
@slapshot13j They make medicine for that now, you know.
@DuPont_Snotty glass 3/4 empty guy hahaha
@slapshot13j Ugh... I'm resigned to the fact that you're a glass half-empty type guy... :)
@DuPont_Snotty Maybe, when Callahan is hoisting the Cup, but even then I will still be looking to the next year...
@slapshot13j Can't you just for once enjoy the moment?!?!
You could make an argument that Stralman has been the MVP of our defense this year.... especially with Staal going down. His breakout year has been key for us
@slapshot13j I wouldn't call this a breakout year, but a pleasant surprise for Strahlman, Mac truck hasn't regressed at all, just started slowly, and before Staal went down, he was our best Dman... but i get your point...
@slapshot13j Hags, Stepan, MDZ, Stralman all having amazing years.
@ivanricov i said defense. MDZ? He hasn't been that good all year, the last two games yes
@ivanricov fair point. Obviously Miller too
@slapshot13j I wasn't debating you I was just saying all those players have stepped up this year and played better than I have expected. Including MDZ. Has looked more mature this year.