The New York Rangers (15-17-1) host the Calgary Flames (13-15-4) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130 AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Vigneault says he is considering dressing seven D tonight but will wait to see what Calgary does before deciding #NYR— Pat Leonard (@PLeonardNYDN) December 15, 2013
Henrik Lundqvist - 9-14-1, 2.71 gaa, .910 sv%, 2 so
Karri Ramo - 5-5-1, 2.82 gaa, .903 sv%, 0 so
- Calgary has won three straight on the road, including last night's 2-1 win over Buffalo.
- Paul Byron has one goal and three assists over the past two games, giving him five points in seven contests since being recalled from Abbotsford of the AHL last month.
- Jiri Hudler is pointless in his last two games after a four game point streak.
- 2013 sixth overall pick Sean Monahan is tied for second on the team with nine goals.
- Michael Cammalleri has just one goal in the last 11 games.
- Dennis Wideman has been out since November 27th with a broken hand.
- Karri Ramo is 2-0-0 with a 0.97 gaa and .947 sv% in his last two starts.
- Curtis Glencross is pointless in the two games since returning from a knee injury that sidelined him for five weeks.
- Too bad the Rangers don't have the old Marc Staal in the lineup to do this to a Flames player tonight...
2013-14 Season Series:
Dec. 15 Rangers vs. Flames at MSG
Mar. 28 Rangers vs. Flames at Calgary
Matchsticks and Gasoline
some postgame entertainment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ESgRG_VRw#t=17 Milan Lucic in all his glory
Two mediocre teams. Hank is still out of sorts. Nash still playing too soft. Rangers still skate with their sticks in the air, unable to either stop pucks or shoot them.
again, Nash made no move on the shootout
and Pouliot scored with one of Nash's moves
(not that Nash invented it or anything, but it's one of his moves)
Every time I think the refs gave the Rangers the fecal end of the stick, I see Chris Rooney skating around with a stupid little expression on his face. I want to find out who his bookie is.
i didn't know they allowed fighting in scrimmages? undertaker got bitch-slapped. other than that, we won the battle on the cream puffs, but i'll take it. hank, come on.
Ok......I'll just come out and say it......this has been my first full game back on this blog since last season.......and we come away with a shootout win.
NYR44 said it best best.....I'm Awesome ;)
Ummm... That was stressful. I don't know what is up with Hank, but he had the game in his hands three times before he finally won it... Very un-Hank like... Either way I will take the two points
@AG_Bluehe never does anything in the shootouts other than looking predictable. Gabby was the same way yet they're both awesome with the puck driving to the net in game situations. Unbelievable!
@SmellyKisiono! love the hair...
@SmellyKisio I'll give Diesel (he says no one calls him Undertaker and some teammates call him Diesel, whatever) a huge high five for taking on a heavyweight, taking a punch, and not falling down. FIRST NHL fight? Not too shabby...
@IcyCupyeah, we were the better team though so I'll take it, except maybe the 8 million dollar goalie. Ugh
not for nothin ... could build off that
if we had two... he very well could be. But its 100 percent going to be Richards, unless Sather just wants to completely destroy this franchise for after he leaves...
Glad to have you back, Buddy
making friends. welcome back!
Hes thinking way to much you could see it after every shot
I agree, but Brad's been the better player
Glad you got a good one! I know I do
it's a deal!
@McPhee37@AnnoyingJoeI've missed you McPhee - glad you're feeling OK. I keep up on this blog when I can myself but I'm very busy running a business, travel and all that and have missed most of the games lately (there is a God lol) but I have a way of showing up on the comment streams with my back handed opinions lol. Cacth ya