The New York Rangers (14-14-0) visit the Buffalo Sabres (6-20-2) at the First Niagra Center starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
J. Moore-Del Zotto
Henrik Lundqvist - 8-11-0, 2.15 gaa, .917 sv%, 2 so
Ryan Miller - 5-15-0, 3.05 gaa, .918 sv%, 0 so
- Buffalo averages a league-low 1.61 goals and was blanked for the fifth time Saturday, 1-0 in overtime at New Jersey.
- The Sabres are 1-5-1 since Ted Nolan was re-hired.
- Ryan Miller is a career 8-3-3 with a 1.96 GAA against the Rangers.
- Cody Hodgson tops the Sabres with 17 points but has gone a season-high three straight games without one and has only two in six career matchups with the Rangers.
- Matt Moulson has 4g, 7a in the 15 games since being traded from the Islanders to the Sabres for Thomas Vanek. The Sabres also received 1st and 2nd round picks.
- Drew Stafford is goalless in his last 10 games.
- Steve Ott leads the Sabres with 98 hits in 28 games.
- Ville Lieno is goalless in 16 games this season.
- Let's go a little old school with the game notes video with this classic OT winner by Murder Murdoch in Game 2 of the 1978 playoff series against the Sabres...
2013-14 Season Series:
Oct. 31 Rangers 2, Sabres 0 at MSG
Dec. 5 Rangers vs. Sabres at Buffalo
Apr. 10 Rangers vs. Sabres at MSG
Die By The Blade
Peace out! Got to walk the dog. He has to go make some more of Duguay's shirts in the backyard. See ya Sat!
I watched the game on the computer so i couldn't watch the goal buffalo scored again. Can someone rewind the game and see if that was a high stick pass that caused the goal? Im really curious now..
@Say my Name Take care, man. Good luck with the scoop.
@AG_Blue See ya, AG!
@AG_Blue Capt. 100
@DominickAndreula rewinded. looked legit. Did not look like a high stick. Hank just made a blocked outlet pass.
@AnnoyingJoe si. da.
@cb1 don't get me started. maybe 8.5 mil per year he can pay someone to teach him how to use his stick
@AnnoyingJoe Dubinsky's gonna score!
@Say my Name Put...the...bottle...back...
@Hotfreak Seriously. Can't even shutout the Sabres, even though the team stopped playing D in front of him the entire 3rd period.
@Kevin DeLury scratch n sniff. go ahead...
@cb1 when i lived in Roch used to go the old Aud
@cb1 great place to see a game. not too many teeth but well...
East Aurora Aardvarks? Oh wait, I'm revealing the fact that I've spent time in that god-forsaken "mistake on the lake"
@Betweentheworlds hahahahaha thats funny