The New York Rangers (18-19-2) visit the Tampa Bay Lightning (23-11-3) at the Tampa Bay Times Forum starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 10-15-2, 2.77 gaa, .906 sv%, 2 so
Anders Lindback - 3-6-1, 3.01 gaa, .889 sv%, 0 so
- The Lightning had a five game winning streak stopped last night against Montreal.
- Martin St. Louis has goals in four straight games and points (4g, 4a) in six. St. Louis had 2g, 1a against the Rangers during their first meeting this season.
- Valtteri Filppula had a five game point streak (3g, 5a) stopped last night vs. Montreal.
- Steven Stamkos (broken leg) and Ryan Malone (fractured ankle) remain out indefinitely.
- Alex Killorn has five points (3g, 2a) in the last six games.
- Victor Hedman is a +6 in his last four games.
- Radko Gudas is 6th in the NHL in hits with 130.
- Wouldn't mind seeing one of these from Nash tonight...
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 25 Rangers 0, Lightning 5 at Tampa Bay
Dec. 29 Rangers vs. Lightning at Tampa Bay
Jan. 14 Rangers vs. Lightning at MSG
Just want to address all the people who said Zucc was a career AHLer...suck it!
Here's a guy who has the flu killing it every game. Your NYR points leader is on contract for 1.15mil...lock him up Sather
VICTORY SMOOCH http://i.imgur.com/DbO78dz.gif
Joe...another homework assignment....you need to work on a victory squirrel of some kind. Work your magic brother. ;)
Great game! Hope to at least say hello on Tuesday, but if not then I'll see you all after the cruise! Happy New Year!
I'll take the ponits...thank you very much. Been a blast boys....always a pleasure sharing the game with you all.
del zottos next gig http://i.imgur.com/ytLrzkh.jpg
Rangers Post Game...After the game. Does that really need to be said. It's Post Game so obviously...aw f*** it!
Did she swallow?
There we go!
We need victory Munn.
@KreiderisTheChosenOne Yes they need to be shown the door, then they need to be kicked out the door.
Disgusts me. I got my face and knuckles busted for a little over $200 a week....and Richards makes that kind of money..wears the A....and hasnt thrown a check in several games.
I'd take 1/100th of that just to sit in the press box every night
Muckety muckers, the lot of 'em!
@DPSnottyDorsett showed up
(the sounds of night)..cricket..cricket
Pay me 60 million....I'd be like Ogie Ogelthorpe out there. :)