The New York Rangers (16-15-3) host the Winnipeg Jets (18-16-2) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM), XM 92
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 14-13-2, 2.19 gaa, .922 sv%, 0 so.
Ondrej Pavelec - 15-15-2, 2.76 gaa, .905 sv%, 0 so
- The Jets have lost four of six, totaling only two goals in those losses.
- Winnipeg has converted just 6 of 69 power play chances (8.7 percent) over its last 27 games.
- Ondrej Pavelec has won both starts with a 2.00 GAA and a .935 save percentage against the Rangers this season.
- Evander Kane has six goals and 10 points in 11 career games against the Rangers.
- Andrew Ladd is goalless in his last nine games.
- Blake Wheeler is goalless in his last six games.
- Bryan Little has one goal in his last 13 games.
- Dustin Byfuglien has just one power play goal in the last 26 games.
- Former Ranger Nik Antropov has just one goal in the last nine games.
- Another ex-Ranger Olli Jokinen has two goals in the last three games.
2013 Season Series:
Feb. 26 Rangers 3, Jets 4 at MSG
March 14 Rangers 1, Jets 3 at Winnipeg
April 1 Rangers vs. Jets at MSG
Jets All Out
broadway hat got thrown in the washer and dryer again by a player with no woman in his life to teach him better...
See ya wednesday, that PK was a season changer mark my words... Callahan resurrected this team.... and with a little help from old uncle Sean (avery) lol
looked like a hockey team tonight. kinda squirrley in our own zone sometimes, but played with energy.
I hope these lines are temporary because Hagelin will not do anything if he plays with Boyle and Pyatt.
seriously, as much as i love the rangers game tonight, a huge benefit is that it shut up all the crybabies
St Louis blues got bouwmeester, just saying it has nothing to do with us but thought everyone would want to know
@AnnoyingJoe yeah! poppin an lockin with rerun!
@Josh6 couldnt hit the broad side of a barn
@IcyCup i think richards was laughing when he got back to the bench haha
@AG_Blue UPDATE YOUR PAGE
it's a faceted game ... he's played well with them
@AG_Blue they will say it was a fluke when we get shut out next
@AnnoyingJoe there is only one chicken little...
@AG_Blue best game of the season besides the boston hat-trick, moving the feet working the boards
@AnnoyingJoe kinda gopher-y?
@AG_Blue I realize the penalties messed things up, but he will be buried playing with Bigfoot 1 and 2.
@AnnoyingJoe the disco tranny?
@AnnoyingJoe if they say so...
@cb1 internet say squirrel. and the internets always right
just hold on to your shoppers