The New York Rangers (18-15-3) host the Pittsburgh Penguins (28-10-0) at CONSOL Energy Center starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Plus; Radio: Bloomberg Radio (AM 1130), XM 212
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 16-13-2, 2.15 gaa, .924 sv%, 0 so.
Marc-Andre Fleury - 18-6-0, 2.34 gaa, .916 sv%, 1 so
- The Penguins have lost two straight after winning 15 in a row.
_ Sidney Crosby remains out indefinitely with a broken jaw.
- The Penguins have shutout the Rangers twice in winning three straight against them at home.
- Chris Kunitz and Evgeni Malkin have combined for just two goals in the last six games.
- James Neal has just one goal in his last 12 games.
- Brenden Morrow has just one assist and is a -1 in the five games since being traded to the Penguins.
- Jussi Jokinen will make his Penguins debut tonight after being traded for from the Hurricanes on Wednesday.
- Kris Letang remains out with a broken toe.
- Pascal Dupuis has three goals in the last four games.
- Tanner Glass leads the Penguins with 93 hits on the season.
2013 Season Series:
Jan. 20 Rangers 3, Penguins 6 at MSG
Jan. 31 Rangers 0, Penguins 3 at MSG
March 16 Rangers 0, Penguins 3 at Pittsburgh
April 3 Rangers 6 vs. Penguins 1 at MSG
April 5 Rangers vs. Penguins at Pittsburgh
The Pens Blog
After the Rangers goal the NHLN analyst said Pens were "nursing a win" in the 3rd, and quote "that's not what we wanted, but I give the Rangers a lot of credit." So biased that he lumps himself in with their organization.
Goodnight gang.....Time to get ready for tomorrow. DZ...thanks for the elbow kid...reminds me of old times.
The Rangers have to walk away from this with their heads up. The Pens won in a skill competition...lame. When you get the game handed to you you should win in regulation.
BEST LOST EVER. games at hand. new attitude. Black and blueshirts are back. dont forget the pens are just of 15 straight wins and they..
a. blow them out
b. get a point from them on the road.
Rangers played great tonight I think. Unfortunately the zebras did not appear to show up to call this game.
The only thing I am upset about is the refereeing. The Rangers played inspired hockey, and in my opinion dominated the Pens for a majority of this game. Big game tomorrow, also a playoff series between us and the Pens would be a war after seeing this.
@GLENsatherVSglennDANZIG too bad they cant play the pens again in the finals, but i see where ur going...
@ATCRyan what do you expect their scared of us
@ATCRyan they aint happy. but he would have to have eyes in the back of his head to lay that elbow on so perfect.
@McPhee37 just wish it was cooke instead.
@JustinRP37 definitely not in the 3rd
@Josh6 hope we get Dorsett back for the playoffs, i think he'd come in handy
Neal on Queer Street.....Priceless.
@cb1 insane turnaround. musta watched 5 hours of slow mo tape followed by tons of sleep.
@cb1 fuck THAT! can we say that?
@cb1 whats an f-bomb sally?