The New York Rangers (20-16-4) visit the New York Islanders (21-16-4) at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM), XM 212
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist - 18-14-3, 2.12 gaa, .926 sv%, 0 so.
Evgeni Nabokov - 20-11-4, 2.54 gaa, .910 sv%, 3 so
- The Islanders are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games.
- Evgeni Nabokov has a 1.43 goals-against average in his last nine games and is in a tie for the NHL lead with 20 wins.
- John Tavares has six goals and three assists in the past 10 contests.
- Josh Bailey has four goals and three assists in his last six games.
- Matt Moulson has four points in his last four games.
- Brad Boyes has gone 13 straight games without a goal.
- Frans Nielsen has six points (1g, 5a) in his last six games.
- Mark Streit hasn't scored a power play goal since January 27th.
- Matt Martin leads the NHL with 204 hits.
2013 Season Series:
Feb. 7 Rangers 4, Islanders 1 at MSG
Feb. 14 Rangers 3, Islanders 4, SO at MSG
March 1 Rangers 2, Islanders 1 at Nassau Coliseum
April 13 Rangers vs. Islanders at Nassau Coliseum
Best game all year.... This is the team I loved last year. And let me tell you right now, the Isles are not a joke, great team and a great game.
wow would richards be a great 3rd line center, if only he was making 2 million a year, instead of 12
@GLENsatherVSglennDANZIG where has that shot been? picked the top corner perfectly
@NYR44 ha. funny
@NYR44 brassard of all people!
@rangersfan i like the persistent sarcasm...
@NYR44 no not really...
@ivanricov whoa, buddy...
@ivanricov I mean . . . Pyatt - 5 minutes or more of ice time in the 3rd. Puh-lease..
@ivanricov yes really
@cb1 im kidding man lol, she actually beats me...
@NYR44 i'm going to disagree with you... played poorly this year, sure, doesn't suck thou...