Rangers Game Notes
TV: MSG2; Radio: 970AM The Apple, XM208
Henrik Lundqvist - 21-17-4, 2.35 gaa, .922 sv%, 7 so.
Ondrej Pavelec - 17-15-8, 2.59 gaa, .922 sv%, 3 so
- The Thrashers (9th place) are four points behind the seventh place Rangers.
- Atlanta has lost four straight games and are 2-7-4 in their last 13 games.
- Ondrej Pavelec is 0-3-1 with a 4.01 GAA in four starts this month.
- D Tobias Enstrom, who leads the team with 33 assists, returns tonight after missing six contests with a fractured finger.
- D Dustin Byfuglien has just one point (1g) in the last 14 games.
- Atlanta is just 2 for their last 27 on the power play, however, both goals came in their last game on Monday against the Maple Leafs.
- Former Ranger Nik Antropov has 10g, 18a in 50 games this season.
2010-11 Season Series:
Oct. 27 Rangers 4, Thrashers 6 at MSG
Jan. 22 Rangers 3, Thrashers 2 (SO) at Atlanta
Feb. 11 Rangers vs. Thrashers at Atlanta
April 7 Rangers vs. Thrashers at MSG
2-7-4 in their last 13 games. I mean f#%@#g seriously, we played a team that doesn't even deserve to have hockey in their state. Nobody gives a f##k about hockey in Atlanta and we play like s##t against them
No game this season has pissed me off more than this one did tonight. Jesus F*#^#g christ, will Gaborik ever step it up?!
Rangers D couldn't handle the Thrashers forecheck tonight. Too lackadaisacal back there with too many back passes and passing back and forth behind the net with forecheckers in hot pursuit. Girardi mishandled the puck but Hank saves the point blank shot. MDZ mishandled and then takes penalty that leads to game winning goal that goes in off Staal. Gabby needs to learn to lift the puck on his penalty shot. Rangers are very disappointing against the SE Division.
Watching the Thrashers telecast and the announcers are clueless. No idea there's a hand pass rule in the offensive and neutral zones. One of the homers actually said refs blew the whistle because there was too much contact in the crease, but not enough to call goalie interference.
Gilroy's having a tough game. Can we please see the return of Eminger? No one else on D is physical every shift. Plus I cringe every time Gilroy and MDZ are out there.
Pretty sure the game is on MSG2. I have MSG which has the Knicks and MSG+ which has the Isles. Anyone know where I can watch it online? I usually use myp2p.eu but it's not working right now.
Great feeling about tonight. I woke up and i felt a win tonight. its either gonna be a grind it out OT or 1 goal game or a blow out, calling it
@BrianMineola no. he wont. the penalty shot was a signature moment.
@KCinMN98 what are you the narrator?
@ChrisP Do yourself a favor and don't go to AC tonight.