Rangers Game Notes
TV: MSG; Radio: 1050AM ESPN Radio, XM206
Martin Biron - 8-4-0, 2.15 gaa, .920 sv%, 0 so.
Carey Price - 25-16-5, 2.35 gaa, .920 sv%, 4 so
- The Canadiens have won two straight after dropping three of four heading into the All-Star break.
- Montreal has won four straight overall against the Rangers and is 5-0-1 in the last six meetings at Bell Centre.
- Montreal is 3-0-1 in its last four home games.
- The Canadiens are 15-4-5 in games decided by one goal.
- Brian Gionta has scored three goals in the past two games and leads the team with 19.
- Andrei Markov is out for the season after suffering a knee injury on Nov. 13, while Michael Cammalleri suffered a separated left shoulder on Jan. 18 and is not expected back before mid-February.
- Former Ranger Scott Gomez has 6g, 20a and is a -10 in 50 games.
2010-11 Season Series:
Jan. 11 Rangers 1, Canadiens 2 at MSG
Jan. 15 Rangers 2, Canadiens 3 at Montreal
Feb. 5 Rangers vs. Canadiens at Montreal
March 18 Rangers vs. Canadiens at MSG
Four Habs Fans
how do they loose that game. controlled most of the game biron plays amazing our pp sucks like wow i cant believe it
The Rangers are playing so well (minus the PP). It would be a shame if they lose this game if they continue to play they way they are playing.
Nice glove save. Rangers can't play this way against Canadiens or they will get run out of the building.
There is nothing more frustrating than watching the Rangers actually SET UP on their PP..and not get one shot off.
@ChristopherDecker I think you're right.
@KevinDeLury Agreed. We supposedly got our offense back after the injuries healed, but I don't see any of it. Maybe they just need more time to gel. I don't know..
@ChristopherDecker Would be a nice time for our so-called best player to set up here.
@KevinDeLury He's a lot calmer than me! Im going crazy over here.
@ChristopherDecker I'll take anyone stepping up offensively at this point.
@ChristopherDecker Not with the Rangers.
@ChristopherDecker It's just awful.
@KenDonnelly Great road game so far.
@KevinDeLury It was so close! That would have been great.
yeah i mean that was an excellent shift - that line is really working. just wish they coulda slipped one past Price.
@erichan Loving the pressure right now.
@KevinDeLury It's embarrasing.
@KevinDeLury We need some major work...
@ZachJohnson Yeah they're good together.
@KevinDeLury I like that Line.