Ridiculous amounts of fun again this year, as 120 teams in 10 seperate divisions compete rotisserie style to be TheNYRBlog Fantasy Hockey League Champion and take home a Brandon Dubinsky home blue jersey. All division winners will also receive prizes courtesy of the New York Rangers and Glass Bangers T-Shirts.
To view the division leaders click the "Read More" tab below.
So here are the top two teams in every division with their key players. You can also check out each entire division by clicking on the linked division name below...
1. cb1 (107 points) - Key players: Claude Giroux, Ryan Suter and Tim Thomas.
2. Ty Webb (98.5 points) - Key players: Jordan Eberle, Shea Weber and Jimmy Howard
1. Casey (103.5 points) - Key players: Jonathan Toews, Dustin Byfuglien and Tim Thomas
2. Hankenstein (94.5 points) - Key players: Thomas Vanek, Zdeno Chara and Nikolai Khabibulin
1. Don't Toews Me Bro! (91 points) - Key players: Jonathan Toews, Shea Weber and Miikka Kiprusoff
2. Kovie's Comrades (90 points) - Key players: Patrick Sharp, Kyle Quincey and Brian Elliott
1. Jagr Bomb (105 points) - Key players: Claude Giroux, John Carlson and Jonathan Quick
2. EveryDayI'mByfuglien (96.5 points) - Key players: Joffrey Lupul, Ryan Suter and Nikolai Khabibulin
1. NYR87 (105.5 points) - Key players: Marian Hossa, Nicklas Lidstrom and Tim Thomas
2. upstate rangers (93 points) - Key players: James Neal, Shea Weber and Jonathan Quick
1. Phaneuf is Phaneuf! (104 points) - Key players: James Neal, Shea Weber and Jimmy Howard
2. PutOnTheFoil (92 points) - Key players: Marian Hossa, Dmitry Kulikov and Mike Smith
1. Bork Bork Bork (103 points) - Key players: Milan Lucic, John Carlson and Jonathan Quick
2. Westsiders (89.5 points) - Key players: Radim Vrbata, Nicklas Lidstrom and Tim Thomas
1. Potvin Sucks (103.5 points) - Key players: Thomas Vanek, Ryan Suter and Miikka Kiprusoff
2. Glen Sather (95 points) - Key players: Jonathan Toews, Zdeno Chara and Craig Anderson
1. Dubies' Stache (100.5 points) - Key players: Jason Pominville, Nicklas Lidstrom and Niklas Backstrom
2. Dancin' Larry (93.5 points) - Key players: Claude Giroux, Ryan Suter and Brian Elliott
1. Sloppy Seconds (107.5 points) - Key players: Johan Franzen, Ryan Suter and Jonathan Quick
2. Jam Tortorella (101.5 points) - Key players: Claude Giroux, Erik Karlsson and Tim Thomas
And for anyone who is wondering, my team, Regrettin' Richards, is currently third in the Bathgate Division.
Each division winner will compete in a one week rotisserie championship round for the Dubinsky jersey. For the rest of the prizes click here.
...man, that Dubinsky jersey isn't looking like that good of a prize anymore is it?
For this being my first time playing fantasy hockey I am pretty damn proud to be in 2nd place in the Leetch Division. Now if Sid could just get well and produce some more points for me......
so only the division winners have a chance to win prizes, right? that one point difference between me and "don't towes me" is starting to loom large. good thing there's still a whole lot of hockey left.
@evantonio Yep. Yeah that's a great race you two are having.